Monday, December 13, 2010

It's a Party and You're Invited!!!

I recently put my invitation making skills to work and wanted to share this one with you.

Expressions of Talent was having their annual banquet and wanted a creative invitation to spread the news to their staff. The company color is lavender so I thought it would be a great creative touch to incorporate this in to the invite. The banquet was also a winter/holiday theme so that is why I chose to use a snowflake on the front. I wanted to keep the invite simple but unique since these invites are all handmade and I knew I would be making quite a few. I did however, type up the information on the inside of the card on my computer using my invitation software. After meeting with Trina (the owner) and using my imagination I put all of my creative design ideas to work to come up with the invitation below.

Hope you like it…

*Priscilla


In addition to these wonderful invitations I made I also made coordinating menus and gift tags....






No comments:

Post a Comment