Monday, December 13, 2010

Awesome Job

Hello All,

Ever wonder what to do with the certificate cutout on the Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge for the Cricut? I have such an amazing project to share with you that I recently created.  Expressions of Talent is my top customer and puts my creative ability to work constantly. The owner, Trina, was recently holding a gymnastics meet and asked me to create a certificate to hand out to the kids. I have posted pictures below of the finished certificate as well as the leaves I created and glued onto the certificates. The mock meet had a fall theme so I incorporated that into the certificate by using fall leaves. The leaves were also created using the cricut. I had so much fun with this project and really love the outcome. I actually had a chance to attend the gymnastics meet so I could see how much the kids and their parents loved the certificates.

*Priscilla



No comments:

Post a Comment