Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fun with Flickr!

I wanted to share with you all that I have recently discovered...  Flickr and that is where I have been posting most of the pictures of the items I create! My good friend Ayana of Ayana's Creations introduced me to it. I may be a little behind the times on this one as I have noticed lots of people use Flickr but that's ok, I am there now! I find it is a great way to show all of your work without having to blog about each one. Not that I am being lazy or anything… sometimes it is just hard to find the time to write about my designs after I create them. So please visit my Flickr page and check out all of the neat things I have been up to. I will be making quite a few updates to it tonight so be sure to stop by soon!

PM Designs on Flickr

Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment