Thursday, November 11, 2010

A new take...

Well, it has been an extremely long time since I last blogged.  Mainly because I have been super busy as well as trying out some new things.  I have started paper crafting and have really been enjoying it.  I am still making jewelry however I have taken on a new crafty interest.  I hope to be posting some pictures of the things I am working on soon.  You see my sister owns her own dance/gymnastics company and she has put me in charge of creating some of her marketing materials as well as other projects.  One project I am currently working on is making her certificates for their upcoming gymnastics mock meet.  I really had to put my creative mind to work.  After putting together quite a few samples and reviewing these with her I think we have come up with the perfect design.  I will be posting some photos of these and also a little bit of insight on how I made them.  I will also be creating her company banquet invitations and decorations.  I look forward to sharing all of my ideas with you and keeping up with my blog.  Please stay tuned for some creative designs from A Lovely Imagination!

*Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment